42.195 km, 1'829 metres altitude difference, 4'000 entries that sell out every year. These are the figures that make the Jungfrau-Marathon special. But it’s not just about the numbers – it’s also about the breathtakingly beautiful landscape along the entire course that makes both runners and spectators marvel again and again. Pure nature at its most spectacular!
The event in 2023 is the 30th anniversary, and the marathon will be held on Saturday 9th September 2023.
The start in Interlaken reveals a clue as to where the journey will end. A glimpse of the Jungfrau, one of the iconic Alpine trio of peaks besides the Mönch and Eiger, sets the course. The Jungfrau-Marathon leads through constantly changing scenery – alongside the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz, through traditional mountain villages and past an awe-inspiring mountain backdrop. And the atmosphere and enthusiasm along the entire route, underscored by flag throwers, alphorn players and bell ringers, are what bring this event together to a fascinating whole.
THURSDAY 07 SEP 2023
Morning arrival at Zurich Airport, and transfer to the hotel via the train
Early check-in as available or baggage drop; walk and explore the hotel’s surrounding area, eat out for lunch, or go out for an easy run
Dinner on your own at one of the many restaurants in Interlaken
FRIDAY 08 SEP 2023
Before breakfast, take an easy run at the trails near the hotel or enjoy the fresh morning air in the mountains
Race pack collection at the race expo (just a few minutes walk from the hotel)
Before dinner, watch or take part in the Minimarathon, Minirun or the Pararace
SATURDAY 09 SEP 2023 (RACE DAY)
Early breakfast at the hotel
Walk over to the Race Start, and enjoy a breathtaking race in the mountains
After the race, take a shower at the finish area and transfer to Interlaken from Eigergletscher
SUNDAY 10 SEP 2023
Breakfast at the hotel
Easy day or book a tour to the top of the Jungfrau Mountain
MONDAY 11 SEP 2023
Sleep in and/or late breakfast
Check out and head for the airport to catch the flight home or to your next destination
Prices of tour packages are listed in Singapore Dollars (SGD)/per person
Below are a list of items that are included and excluded in the tour package:
- Guaranteed race entry (Runners only) for the Jungfrau Marathon
- Accommodation at the Metropole Hotel (Interlaken) - inclusive of breakfast, and taxes
- Airport transfer - Train ticket from Zurich Airport to Interlaken (Runners & Companions)
- Transfer from the finish area at Eigergletscher (Runners only) to Interlaken
- Pasta party dinner & chip timing (Runners only)
- Warm shower facilities at the finish area
- Finisher's medal, tee-shirt & certificate (for runners finishing under 6hr 45min)
- On site hosts to guide you on all marathon matters
- International airfares & taxes to Switzerland
- Visa for Switzerland
- Travel & Personal Accident Insurance
- Optional races like the Minimarathon, Minirun & Pararace (on Friday)
- Airport Transfer train ticket for non-runners
- Daily meals (except for breakfast at the hotel)
- Personal items such as laundry, souvenirs and sightseeing
7 Days 6 Nights
Runner @ $ 2,250
Non-runner @ $ 1,930
Runner @ $ 2,490
6 Days 5 Nights
Runner @ $ 1,990
Non-runner @ $ 1,660
Runner @ $ 2,190
5 Days 4 Nights
Runner @ $ 1,730
Non-runner @ $ 1,390
Runner @ $ 1,890
registration is open
Thank you very much for choosing to travel with us to the Jungfrau Marathon 2023.
Registration is open.
If you are interested to run a mountain marathon, do join us on our tour in 2023.
Please go to the link below to download the form.